Tony Barton is a powerful and insightful trainer and coach who creates deep learning with a light touch. He specializes in leadership training and overcoming burnout using mindfulness techniques. Tony is experienced in leading large groups and particularly effective as an MC style facilitator for corporate away days. His style is direct and insightful, tough love mixed with fun.
A successful 20-year career in marketing on both the agency and client side. Board Director of The Marketing Store (TMS) Led growth from small local marketing agency to international player over 10 year period from 1990-2001. Clients won: Shell, Walkers, Coca Cola, Asda, Bass, Boots, Nationwide, Barclays.
Married with 3 grown up children, loves to travel, to stay fit, to cycle and walk and go to ‘live’ events as often as possible. Loves simplicity and excellence.
* Front of room leader for the prestigious Coaches Training Institute (www.thecoaches.com) – Led over 100 programmes all over the world
* Coach and Workshop Leader for Siemens Global Leadership Excellence (EMEA/Asia) Over 50 programmes
* Large group Program Lead(150 participants) facilitation for International Bank Luxembourg
* Designed and facilitated team programme for KPMG/Freshfields
* Designed and delivered award winning “Leadership Programme’ for Life Agency www.lifeagency.co.uk
* Leader of Aspire ‘Values Based Leadership’ and “Get Connected’ programme Vodafone
* Team Diagnostic Training and Coaching with ING Bank
* Own workshops ‘Simply Inspiring’ based on the work of Sir Ken Robinson ‘The Element’
"Tony is in his element doing this work – his passion for being the best he can be is inspiring to others" Sir Ken Robinson