This year, give yourself the gift of time, space and personal expansion. Join Donatella Canella and I on an evolutionary journey that will take you through the Four Seasons of Transformation: Plant, Grow, Harvest and Dream.
Workshop 1: Plant is timed to coincide with the Spring Equinox leveraging the creation energy of the East. It will take place March 22-24, 2019 at the Schweibenalp Retreat Center in the Bernese Oberland.
During the two and a half days you will experience the power of :
- Creating, hoeing and planting your own garden of consciousness. Eliminating old patterns and planting new seeds to explore and tend throughout the year.
- Harnessing nature’s gifts to refresh, rejuvenate and vitalize the body and soul in order to re-focus and move forward in fresh and positive ways
- Honouring and letting go of the old story; crafting the new story of who you are and the impact you want to create or enhance in whatever world you choose
- Moving from a re-active to creative way of being in the world by awakening your inner world of potential and possibilities
- Slowing down to be fully present in the moment, to hear the voice of inner knowing and to have a clear vision on what’s next
- Engaging with like-minded people to expand circles of relationship and impact
Participants are any human longing to engage in the world in a more conscious, harmonious and impactful way.
Plant workshop begins at 14:00 on Friday March 22, 2019 and finishes at 17:00 on Sunday, March 24 2019.
Early bird fees (before February 15th) are CHF 950 per person which includes meals.
Lodging in a single or shared room can be booked directly with Schweibenalp at https://www.schweibenalp.ch/en/